It is in December 1991 ...
... after an experience in the Maritime and Road world that Jean Pierre Devigne decides to create his own Transport company.
Some important dates will mark the development of RDV Transport
- LCV investment of - 3.5T to ensure the distribution of press and parcels on the Coast with hires.
- Purchases of the first 5 Road Tractors and hiring of 5 drivers.
- Purchase of 6600 M2 in the Marcel Doret Zone and construction of two buildings and parking.
Significant increase in business volume and hires.
Substantial increase in the tractor and semi-trailer fleet over a period of 10 years
- Creation of a subsidiary abroad.
- Purchase of land in the Transmarck Zone
- Constructions of buildings and parking lots in the Transmarck Zone on 40000M2
- Relocation of the company in ZAC des Pins on Transmarck (See video below)